INFORMATION SHEET The Advisory Group Info Sheet At a time when the source and credibility of information is questionable, it is helpful to have credible sources who provide up to date and accurate information. Download this TPI Advisory Group COVID-19 info sheet for an excellent source to links you can trust. And feel free to contact Brad
Getting workplace ready The Advisory Group partnership The Pacific Institute® South Africa has established a strategic partnership with The Advisory Group. Their expertise and offering falls into the Legal, risk, health advisory space. No more than in this current situation of Covid-19 and South Africa’s National state of Disaster would these services most be needed.
The Pacific Institute® South Africa (PTY)LtdNovel Coronavirus Policy – Update 25 March, 2020 As per President Cyril Ramaphosa’s directive, South Africa has been placed into a mandatory state of Lock-down whereby all citizens (except essential services) are required to self-quarantine for 21 days beginning from Thursday 26 March 2020 until Thursday 16 April 2020. Furthermore,
Thought Patterns for High Performance five.zero. In preparation for this month’s Thought Patterns for High Performance five.zero program, we asked a few delegates from a recent program to share what stood out for them. For more information on our next program, please contact us using the details below. March 2020
- 3 Leadership Styles That Role Model Vulnerability April 1, 2020Today, let's talk about how to role model vulnerability... #BreneBrown #Vulnerability #NurtureGrowth #LeadershipDevelopment
- Strength in Knowing April 1, 2020Today, let's explore what it means to know...
- Moving Optimism Forward March 31, 2020Today, let's talk about how to become mindfully effective at moving to the positive...
- Use It and You Won’t Lose It March 30, 2020Today, let's explore some facts about the brain...
- Understanding True Commitment March 27, 2020Today, let’s talk about what it really means to commit ourselves to something
- Quality of the Commitment March 26, 2020Today, let's talk about commitment...
- Silver Linings March 26, 2020Today, let's talk about the rare opportunity to let our minds invent the future... #COVID19 #SilverLining #AttitudeOfGratitude #DreamBig
- Leading Others through their Latest Challenge March 25, 2020Today, let's explore some tips to lead your team members from being stuck, to being energized, accountable and taking action! #LeadershipDevelopment #GrowthMindset #
- Relationships and Change March 25, 2020Today, let's talk about what happens to an ongoing relationship when you decide to change?
- The Fullness of Life Today March 24, 2020Today let’s discuss some answers to the following question: "When is it too late for people to change?"